So you’ve got your beach accessories sorted and packed, have you also thought about what items to take from your wardrobe and what else you will need to pack? I’ve created a handy checklist below of things that I’ve forgotten to pack in the past, and wished that I had remembered when arriving at my destination. I do have one tip, take only half the items that you want to take, you’ll never use or wear everything and this should leave a little room in your suitcase to bring some treats and souvenirs back with you.
- Really good moisturiser, you will need it after those long days in the sun on the beach.
- Plastic containers, always useful and sounds a little odd, but you will need these to packs snacks for the day ahead.
- Sunglasses and contact lenses. Definitely don’t forget these!
- First aid kit, as you just never know when you might need it.
- Lip balm, for those long dry days.
- Laundry bag, to keep separate the dirty clothes from clean clothes in your suitcase.
- Sun cream, this may be an obvious item, but do make sure you have enough for the entire family.
- Travel adaptor, to make sure that everything is charged and ready to go, you don’t want to be trying to hunt down an adaptor when you’re away.
- Corkscrew/bottle opener, how else are you going to use the Beach Glasses?
- Something warm, just in case.
I hope that this list has given you plenty of inspiration for how to style your holiday, and to also help with your packing too!
There are plenty more gifts and items here at Gift It 2 to help you look the part on your holiday, or to purchase as a gift for anyone you know who is going away soon.