After so much happening already this year, it is hard to believe that Father’s Day is literally around the corner.
I suspect, if you are anything like me, you are a bit of a procrastinator – what do you give to the amazing father of your children PLUS what do you give to a man who appears to have everything?
Women are so much easier to buy for, aren’t they? I think we probably make it pretty clear what we like by leaving either small, or in my case maybe slightly larger hints around the house. I try to be subtle by mentioning the item in passing, but admittedly since often this will fall on deaf ears, I mostly will go to the particular retail site, load said item(s) into the basket and then just ask my husband to go online and pay. That way everyone seems to be happy!
However, I digress. When it comes to Father’s Day every year I stumble and wonder what would be that perfect gift. And more importantly what do I recommend to my customers? So this year I decided to ask my husband to go through all my products and ask him to pick out things that he thinks are cool gifts for men. Consequently I now have the advantage of being in possession of a list of man-picked Father’s Day Gift Ideas to share with you today.
The best part? You can order all of the items online. Everything that I stock will definitely come in time. However, the additional gift ideas that I list at the bottom of this guide are sold by alternative independent retailers, so I’m afraid I do not know their time frames.
Also? These items are hand-picked and are items that my husband either already has (as a result of me buying them for him first before I decide to stock them, which I often do as part of my market research) and consequently loves (I hope!), or a pick that he’d like to receive as a gift… and all in a great price range too!
So read on for a guide to good presents that a Dad in your life may not purchase for himself, but would be totally happy opening up as a Father’s Day gift!
FATHER’S DAY GIFT GUIDE
For the man who appears to already have everything
GIFT IDEAS FROM TOP LEFT …
- MINI HALO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER @ £45 – £49.95 An original, modern and breathtaking designed Bluetooth speaker with phenomenal sound quality. Available in black or white.
- FETCH MY KEYS MUSICAL KEY FINDER @ £6.00 A beeping, LED nose flashing, dog shaped keyring – whistle and it will be beep for you to locate your keys.
- DOCK & BAY QUICK DRY SWIM SHORTS @ £30 Quick drying swim shorts in cabana striped design, 100% made from recycled plastic bottles.
- SOLID COLOGNE @ £15.00 A travel sized grooming product that’s the perfect gift for men who like to smell and feel good whilst on the move. Will last for apprx. 6 months. Three fragrances available: Felix, Sikandar & Xavier.
- GAMES ROOM BRAIN TEASERS QUIZ @ £9.00 Share in the spirit of getting together to play this mind boggling collection of brain teasers, riddles and conundrums which will have everyone scratching their heads.
- ENAMEL ESPRESSO CUPS BY GENTLEMEN’S HARDWARE @ £15 Gift box set of a stylish set of pair of cream-coloured enamel espresso mugs. Get ready for your adventure.
- TITANIUM CREDIT CARD TOOL @ £10 How can something so small be so useful? This is the little gadget that you never knew you needed. No bigger than a bank card but can be used for 15 different things.
- CANVAS WEEKEND GRAND TRAVEL BAG £30 A light-weight, soft canvas travel bag that is ideal for either a weekend away or a week’s holiday. Roomy and spacious it’ll accommodate not only the seasoned traveller but also the messiest backpacker.
- HIPPO CAST IRON BEER BOTTLE OPENER @ £19.50 This heavy weight cast-iron hippo has excellent table manners and will bite open bottles and pop off bottle tops with ease!
- CANVAS BEER CADDY ‘DRINK BEER SAVE WATER’ @ £22.50 Made from recycled army tent canvas, this lightweight Beer Caddy has 8 pockets in total to fit everything from cans to longnecks in any combination and will keep your beer cold for hours.
Plus a couple of extra ideas, that I do not stock (watch this space … maybe in the future) but am happy to also list on as I think they are just brilliant ideas }…
- GALAXY PAPERWEIGHT Enveloping swirling trails of stardust, this galaxy paperweight shimmers and sparkles while keeping your important documents secure. Place on top of paperwork or use as a decorative ornament for an intergalactic flair. Graham & Greene.co.uk @ £13.95
- OCTOPUS WINE HOLDER This quirky aquatic creature is a firm entertaining favourite, with metallic gold tentacles perfect for supporting a bottle of wine, this piece is sure to add glamour to your dining table. Also Graham & Greene.co.uk @ £35.00
- TILE MATE BLUETOOTH TRACKER Multipurpose tracker – can be used as a key, wallet, phone or bag finder or even a pet tracker! Cuckooland.com @ £19.95
To see our full range of Good Present Ideas for Father’s Day, please pop over to our Father’s Day theme collection on our website. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to email me or message me via Instagram or Facebook.
Otherwise in the meantime I send my best wishes to you, your family, friends and colleagues during these turbulent times and hope you stay well, stay safe and stay positive. Happy Shopping!
All the best, Anne-Marie x