“Buy once, buy well”, and these beautiful hand-painted bone china mugs do not disappoint.
Katie Cardew Bone China Mugs
Inspired by her rural life in Rutland and travels around the globe, Katie Cardew products are all made with the same philosophy throughout – “buy once, buy well”, and these beautiful hand-painted bone china mugs do not disappoint.
There are six illustrations in the set, each with a contrasting colour band depicting quirky, bold and bright designs. Hand-painted in Stoke-on-Trent, the designs include:
- Deer and Stag from the wonderful Country Estate range.
- Katie’s iconic Pheasant taken from her game Birds series.
- Go on – Be Fabulous with Katie’s wonderful Flamingo illustration. Sure to brighten up any cuppa!
- ahhh those Arabian Nights, sand dunes and exotic feasts….oh and Mr & Mrs Camel of course!
- Wait for me….inspired by a peice of film on the recent Blue Planet series Katie’s humorous illustration of Penguins is perfectly charming!
- A quiet moment…featuring Katie’s gorgeous and tender Hare illustration.
- Fine Bone China
- Decorated in Britain
- Dishwasher Safe
- 0.33l capacity
- 8.5cm high x 8.3 diameter at rim (approx)